Getting married is amazing — but also a lot of work.
Planning a wedding is both an exciting and stressful endeavor. There are so many details to keep track of, and so many decisions to be made. Having planned my own wedding, believe me: I know exactly how much work it is. And I know how much you want everything to be perfect, or at least as close to perfect as humanly possible. I also know how much easier it is when you pick the right vendors, ones who know what they’re doing and will work with you to realize your vision. With The Love Bird Design Bundle, I hope to be one of those vendors for you.
Could you make invitations and paper goods and a website all by yourself? Yes, probably. DIY weddings are a big thing right now, and certainly have their charm (and admittedly, their budget appeal). But here’s the thing: if you’re already short on time and stressed out, trying to wrangle unfamiliar DIY projects is not going to help. You want to check things off your to-do list, not add to it. You want your invites in the hands of someone who can dedicate the time and attention to them that they (and you!) deserve, so they turn out just as you wanted.
Let me take care of this piece of your big day.
Focus on all of the other areas of getting married that really do need your personal time and attention: the dress! (or tux). Deciding on food. Figuring out your vows. Believe me, there will be plenty to occupy your time in the months leading up to the wedding itself.
The Love Bird Design Bundle provides you with an invitation suite custom designed for your event; coordinating paper goods for day-of decorating; and a sparkling new website so guests can easily access wedding information and RSVP instantly. And putting all of that on my plate frees you up to focus on the other most important thing: marrying the person you love.
The Love Bird Design Bundle couples can rest easy knowing you will:
- Have an invitation suite that perfectly captures the personalities of you and your fiancé, and the type of party you’re throwing
- Work with a knowledgable designer who will advise and keep you to your budget for printing costs – no surprises!
- Have beautiful coordinating paper goods for table numbers, place cards, menus, etc. – whatever you need
- Watch RSVPs roll in through your custom wedding website
- Direct guests to your custom wedding website for all of the info they may need, including directions, registries, and hotels.
Fill out the form, and I’ll get back to you within 48 hours, weekends excepted. Payment is due up front to hold your spot in my work schedule, as well as a signed contract for peace of mind (on both of our parts). First we’ll need to have an in-depth talk about you, your fiancé, the wedding of your dreams, and the kind of invitations you might have in mind. This will help me narrow down an estimate of what your printing costs will be, and your final bundle price. Once we’ve nailed down your style and timeline, I get to work designing. The main invitation is first, then the coordinating pieces of the invitation suite, and then the other paper goods. Your website for wedded bliss will be the final step in the bundle. Afterwards, you’ll be all set to start working your way through your guest list and sending invites out!
- May include: main invite, RSVP card, matching envelopes, direction card, registry card, rehearsal dinner card, etc.
- 2 initial concepts for the main invite. Sent as .pdf proofs via email.
- Chose 1 concept to move forward with.
- 2 rounds of minor revisions are included, if needed.
- Design of other pieces in the suite. Sent as .pdf proofs via email.
- 1 round of minor revisions are included, if needed.
Paper goods design includes::
- May include: table numbers, place cards, dinner menu, bar menu, programs, seating chart, etc.
- You provide the content/wording for all of these.
- Designed to coordinate with the look of the invites.
- 1 round of minor revisions per piece is included, if needed.
- Discussion with you about features and functionality that are available, and what you need or want based on your wedding.
- Development of the new site on my test server for you to preview.
- Up to 3 rounds of revisions.
- Install of WordPress on your site’s hosting, if not already done.
- Initial setup of page structure, menus, widgets, etc.
- Input of initial content, as provided by you.
- In-depth walkthrough on how to manage your new site, track RSVPs, update info, etc.
Working with me will ensure that the small details of your special day are just as beautiful as the rest of it.
Let me handle the design nitty gritty.
You just focus on your happily ever after.
Your new WordPress site will require you to purchase a domain name and hosting, if you don’t already have these. This amount is not included in my fee, but is a separate purchase you must make on your own. I can advise re: where to buy & what kind of hosting plan is needed.
Payment is due at time of booking, via my booking site. In the event you need to cancel before work starts, 25% will be retained as a cancellation fee. If work has already commenced, a minimum of 50% of the fee will be retained, and possibly more depending on the extent of work already completed.
I will not straight-up copy another couple’s invitation or website.