You’ve got the space, the name, and the menu plan worked out- you just don’t have a look.
Opening any sort of restaurant is bound to be an exciting and stressful endeavor. There are so many details to take care of, not the least of which is your branding. Your visual branding (your logo, printed menus, and online presence) sets the tone for customers before they ever taste a bite. You want to make sure you invest in good design that fits your vision, and gets it right from the start. You want to catch the attention of customers, and make them curious. The Whole Enchildada Design Bundle* will help you do just that.
Sure, you could try to do it all yourself. There’s online DIY software for just about everything these days, including cobbling together a logo or a website. But here’s the thing: today’s dining clientele are a discerning bunch. They value quality and enthusiasm and brands with personality. They want to see you put as much care into every aspect of your business as you do in the food you’re serving. If you don’t care about your business enough to invest in good design, it will show. And customers will wonder why they should care about coming back- or coming in to begin with.
And let’s be honest, don’t you already have enough on your plate? Running a successful restaurant means delegating things that aren’t in your wheelhouse of skills. Good design, like good food, is better left to the professionals who have experience creating just that. You want your brand’s visual identity to be in good hands, don’t you? Sometimes that means admitting the best hands aren’t yours.
Don’t bite off more than you can chew.
Focus on all of the other areas of getting your restaurant (or coffeehouse, or bakery) up and running, and let me take the lead on design. I’ll take your vision of the place you want to create and vibe you want to give off, and make it a visual reality. We’ll infuse that into a logo, menu design, and website that will make you stand out to the hungry crowd.
The Whole Enchilada Design Bundle provides you with a unique logo that serves as the base for your general look and color scheme; coordinating menus for your physical location; and a sparkling new website so diners can easily find you online and see what you offer. And putting all of that on my plate frees you up to focus on the other most important thing: the delicious items you’ll be serving.
The Whole Enchilada Design Bundle clients can rest easy knowing you will:
- Have a logo that is custom-made for your new venture and captures its personality
- Reach potential diners through a gorgeous website that lets you keep your online menu up to date easily
- Have beautiful printed menus that whet your customers’ appetites and reinforce your venue’s personality
- Increase recognition factor because your new look is so polished and consistent
- Start your new business off on the right foot and make a great first impression on potential diners
Want one (or more) of these? Simply let me know by selecting the options on the bundle request form.
Social Media Graphics Add-On
Business Card Add-On
Business Naming Help Add-On
Fill out the form, and I’ll get back to you within 48 hours, weekends excepted. A 50% deposit is required to secure your spot in my work schedule, as well as a signed contract for peace of mind (on both of our parts). Once those are taken care of and the designated spot in the calendar arrives, we dive in talking about your restaurant- how you want it to feel, the character of it and style of food, etc. Once we’ve nailed down your brand’s values and personality, I get to work designing. The logo is first, then the coordinating menu designs. Your mouthwatering new website will be the final step in the bundle. Afterwards, you’ll be all set, visually, for your grand opening!
- 3 initial concept. Sent as .pdf proofs via email.
- Chose 1 concept to move forward with.
- 3 rounds of minor revisions are included, if needed.
- Final logo files for web, print, and alternate presentations are provided.
Menu design includes::
- 1 general design concept based off of and expanding the look established with the new logo.
- 2 rounds of minor edits included, if needed.
- Build-out of all needed menu pages, once concept is approved. Up to 10 pages included.
- You provide the menu content
- Final files for print will be handed over to you and/or your chosen printer.
- Discussion with you about any features or functionality that will be needed.
- Research of existing themes that meet your functionality needs.
- Choice of one new theme as the base to build off of.
- Development of the new design/skin on that theme’s foundation on my test server for you to preview.
- Up to 3 rounds of revisions.
- Install of WordPress on your site’s hosting, if not already done.
- Initial setup of page structure, menus, widgets, etc.
- Input of initial content, as provided by you.
- In-depth walkthrough on how to add/edit menus, posts, pages, images, sidebars, etc. in the WordPress admin area.
Working with me will ensure your restaurant has a unique, cohesive look that compliments its food and style.
Let me handle the design nitty gritty.
You just make sure nothing’s burning in the kitchen.
Your new WordPress site will require you to purchase a domain name and hosting, if you don’t already have these. This amount is not included in my fee, but is a separate purchase you must make on your own. I can advise re: where to buy & what kind of hosting plan is needed.
I accept payment via PayPal/CC or check.
I will not straight-up copy another restaurant’s menu or website design.
A 50% deposit is required up front to secure my time & services. Deposits are non-refundable. The remainder of the project fee is due on completion.
*The name?- What? I like Tex-Mex.