Define Your Brand with a Designer You Can TrustAmanda of Studio Guerassio
Slackers Brewing Co.
Ines Book Formatter
Johnny Walker's BBQ
Now that’s an attractive logo.
Each before logo isn’t necessarily ugly, but when it’s standing right next to the new and improved design – the difference in appeal is pretty significant.
If these two logos were competitors, one of those would be a pretty clear winner.
You want your business to look good but either your aren’t sure where (or how) you would even begin to design a brand, or what you’ve DIY’d just isn’t cutting it anymore.
It may be time to clean out the visual brand closet.
Am I the brand designer you’re looking for?
Founder & Designer of Studio Guerassio
Guerassio: pronounced grr-AHH-see-oh.
It just rolls off the tongue once you know how to say it.
You may not know it but you and I probably have a few things in common
- I’m a college graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design.
- I’m a wife and a mom, but my most frequent co-worker is my pup, Sienna (she may only be able to see colors in shades of yellow, blue, and gray but she’s still a great design partner).
- I love the excitement and spontaneity of new adventures (which really freaked my mom out when I followed a boy to Austin, TX – sorry mom!)
- Austin happens to be where I’ve settled down, although – plot twist – married to a different boy!
Life ended up introducing me to the world of freelancing post-college, which is exactly what led me to becoming an accidental entrepreneur. And I quickly fell in love with the freedom that came with it.
Like me, you also probably think that life is better when you surround yourself with other like-minded people, which is why I love working with motivated and highly ambitious, creative entrepreneurs. Whether your particular creative talent includes writing, images, food, lifestyle, advice, or something else entirely, I’m the designer that will make your business shine.
When I’m not designing, you’re likely find me snuggled up on the most comfortable part of the couch with my fuzzy socks, something chocolate, and a good book.
Brand design is only as good as the strategy behind it.
And I’ve got a trusted process that works.
With over a decade of design experience under my belt, I’ve been able to perfect how to :
- Understand your business (and you) at its core
- Highlight the unique qualities of your business- the ones that make you different than everyone else in your industry
- Take your brand to a professional level that others will notice
- Deliver a high-impact design
But most important is my commitment to helping you create the visual brand you love, and the visual brand your audience needs.