Looking for an expert to add some clarity around the branding process for your coaching program, podcast, summit, or organization, in a way that’s approachable and actionable?
As Seen On & Heard In
- Presenter and panelist at Freelance Business Month (international)
- Workshop presenter at Freelance Business Week (national)
- Speaker at NVAR Conference (Northern Virginia Association of Realtors) (regional)
- Panel member on Solopreneurship during Getting Connected: Business Education Conference (local)
- Recurring Guest Expert on branding for NOMAWO Scale coaching program for entrepreneurs
- Guest appearances in The Upleverer Society and Passionista Nation
- Podcast guest on such podcasts as The Abundant Entrepreneur, the Entrepreneur Excellence Luminary Interviews, System to Thrive, The Conference Room Podcast, and more. See playlist of past podcast appearances here.
Speaking, Interview & Workshop Topics
- How to Shape Your Business’ Brand
- Why You Should Clarify Your Core Brand
- The Different Parts of Branding
- How to Approach Branding like a CEO
- My Journey as an Accidental Entrepreneur
- How I Try to Balance Motherhood & Owning a Business
Motherhood & Business
Your brand can be your cornerstone, your compass, your megaphone and your magnet, all at once. But you have to put in the effort.
– Amanda Guerassio
Book Amanda for Your Next Event or Program
Amanda is a brand strategist and designer. She helps clarify messy braindumps around what you want your brand to be, and helps you translate those abstract ideas into concrete, aligned visuals through her proven branding process.
Life introduced her to the world of freelancing post-college, which is exactly what led her to becoming an accidental entrepreneur. And she quickly fell in love with the freedom that came with it.
These days she resides in Round Rock, TX with her husband, daughter, and dog. Aside from design, she dabbles in screen printing, writing and photography, and can often be found with her nose in a book. She’s an avid traveler (when not in a pandemic), and amateur cook. She unabashedly prefers email, fiction, fuzzy socks, the color purple, and moscato.